Thursday 7 May 2015

Charlotte Tilbury WONDERGLOW PRIMER Instant Soft-Focus Beauty Flash REVIEW

I’m a huge fan of make-up artist Charlotte Tilbury so I was beyond excited when my cousins bought me the hugely popular Wonder Glow Illuminator for my birthday this year.
Unlike other illuminators such as my now-neglected Mac Prep and Prime, this won’t sit on your skin or mess up any existing foundation you have applied. I found it melted into my skin and gave me a subtle glow all day.
I have worn this a number of ways over the past few months – as a primer before my foundation (YSL Le-Teint-Touche-Eclat  in BD50), mixed with BB Cream (Bodyshop in no.2), and as a highlighter on cheeks over my foundation. It all worked beautifully. If you’re having a really good skin day it is good enough to get away with worn alone.

I should add that Wonder Glow smells divine with floral accents of rose hip and camellia oil. I really loved this stuff and can’t wait to extend my Charlotte Tilbury collection. 
Peak - How beautiful it can make your skin look and feel, especially in photo's!
Pit - The price tag can be a little steep (R.R.P £38.50)
http://www.charlottetilbury.com/uk/wonderglow.html

No comments:

Post a Comment